Saturday 28 February 2015

HI! I'M DANIELLE

I'm 20 years old from a small town called Southam in Warwickshire where I live with my family, boyfriend and my little Siberian Husky Meisha! 

I'm just your average everyday girl wanting the better things in life but without the cost :)


My blog will feature - Makeup, skin care, hair care and general beauty product reviews,
Places I've travel from holidays to exciting shopping centres,
A tiny bit of fashion (but I'm not afraid to admit that fashion isn't my strong point),
and overall experiences I've had in life and advice on certain topics/problems!

I wanted to start a blog for a hobby and to also stop boring my family and boyfriend with my constant beauty advice... so my now my readers have the privilige to my constant beauty chatter! ;)

Thanks for viewing my blog please find me on Instagram 'danitalbot'

Mucho Love xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment